Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shipwrecked!


 courtesy BBC




I've been shipwrecked! A few posts back I imported directly from someone's blog and it's caused some html havoc. Most of the issues have been resolved, but I recently got an email from a fellow blogger stating that he could not leave a comment and sure enough, my comments had been disabled. If you wanted to post a comment on a recent post and were unable to do so, please leave one now, here, and reference the post in question. Sorry for the inconvenience!


thomas

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Thomas Glad to see your "comment" is back! I wanted to note that the "Annie" design by Chuck Paine was always a favorite! Wanted one badly when I saw one in Port Townsend Washington years ago --- Thanks for the "Resting Dinghies" post back in January. At least in part due to the interest, connections made and response to your posting. I have stated my own Blogger blog at - blog.peregrinesea.com - Love your work here ... Best, TIM

Ben said...

Glad everything's working again Thomas. A real treat to see pages from Chuck Paine's notebook. There's something about sketchbooks, the ink and the smudges, that brings an immediate intimacy with the draughtsman. Thanks.
Ben

bowsprite said...

ohhhhh. I am in awe of Paine's notebook. amazing, amazing...